1. Parent (or legal, court-ordered guardian) must accompany the student.
2. Birth certificate or legal document with student's birth date and full legal name, and indicating parent name.
3. Student's social security card and/or number. (The disclosure of a social security number is voluntary unless you are informed otherwise. Your social security number will be used by the GPISD as a unique reference for its owner to promote accuracy of records, to facilitate record keeping, and to enhance statistical analysis. Social security numbers will not be disclosed to third parties or otherwise used to identify their owners except as required by law or by order of a court. Social security numbers will not be made available to the general public.)
4. Student's current immunization records.
5. Previous school records (i.e., transcript, report card, withdrawal papers from the previous school, attendance and discipline records). These should be complete with no outstanding obligations. They are used to determine class placement.
Student and parent must live with the school zone. Legal residency is established by one of the following:
Prior disciplinary records will be considered for proper school placement within the Grand Prairie Independent School District.
All enrollment information must be completed with verifiable phone numbers and addresses.